In this Episode:
- Sunset Television’s first-ever foray into radio: “Who’s the Other Celebrity in the Room?” Starring Manute Bol and Sly Stallone
- Vernon Chatman on editing a new album of Andy Kaufman’s personal mini-cassette recordings
- Harmony Korine on his teenage mini-cassette recordings, his first novel, and people who plot things
- Camara Miller and Chris Wood investigate sonic warfare against beetles
- Jack White in conversation with Tempest Storm, the oldest living burlesque dancer
James Yeh produced the Andy Kaufman piece. Ross Simonini produced the Harmony Korine story. Earlier this year, Sunset Television debuted a web series on our Tumblr.